MAXIMIZE YOUR ROOF'S LIFESPAN
No one knows better than qualified roofing contractors how important it is to keep your home or business’ roof in tip-top shape. Preventative maintenance is crucial to help extend your roof’s longevity. While it’s important to have the right materials installed on your roof, your roof’s lifespan relies heavily on regular and proper maintenance from a professional. When you schedule monthly or annual roof maintenance services, your roof material warranty remains valid with the manufacturer, the roof life is extended and you have the potential to correct any roof leaks before they occur.
Preventative Roof Maintenance Benefits
While it is common to have your roof inspected once a leak occurs, preventative maintenance is a proactive way to identify and correct roof problems before it’s too late. Doing this can save you thousands, as well as the integrity of your roof. The best way to ensure your roof’s longevity is to develop a relationship with a professional roofing company to make sure your roof maintains the highest standards of safety while maximizing its life and longevity. While there are many benefits to scheduling preventative maintenance services for your roof, below are a few of our favorites:
- Improve your home or business’ air quality with preventative roof maintenance by reducing mold and mildew problems.
- Prevent energy loss from wet insulation and reduce water leaks in your roofing system.
- Protect key interior assets, including your family, employees and personal belongings.
- Prevent accidents and injuries from falling shingles and structural issues.
Warning Signs That Tell You It’s Time To Call A Roofing Expert
If it’s been some time since your last roof inspection, it may be time to call a certified roofing contractor to inspect your roof for any potential problems. While there are several signs that indicate your roof needs professional attention, below are some common signs to watch for:
- Water stains on your home’s ceiling could be a sign of a serious roof leak or shingle problem.
- Prolonged standing water that collects on your roof could lead to premature aging and deterioration.
- Loose or fallen shingles could indicate your roof is in need of repair or replacement.
A well-maintained roof is necessary to protect your home or business. When it comes to maintaining a long life for your roof, a little preventative maintenance can go a long way. Contact the certified specialists listed in our Roofing Contractor’s section
to begin your cost-saving roof maintenance program.
TAGS: roofing, roofers, valley center roofing, roofing maintenance, roof preventative maintenance,